FRANCE Index du Forum
FRANCE Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 20 Fév - 06:52 (2018)  
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 4.2.1 Plugins (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FRANCE Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Droits Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
channhal
Classe-man
Classe-man

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 4.2.1 Plugins (2011) Répondre en citant

Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 4.2.1 Plugins (2011) > bit.ly/240E4Da

Save...all...open...files...if...needed...and...restart...your...computer...5Any.changes.will.immediately.be.updated.when.the.Photoshop.file.is.saved.and.focus.returns.to.Premiere.ProThe.After.Effects.composition.can.be.modified,.and.after.switching.back.to.Premiere.Pro,.the.clip.will.update.with.the.changesI.still.dont.know.what.i.am.doing.in.PP.CS4.but.this.has.worked.what.ever.it.didA...new...Track...Select...Backwards...tool...has...been...addedI...have...a...project...i...have...to...finish...within...a...few...weeks,...At...the...moment...All...I...have...is...Footage...and...some...Titles...and...some...music,...It...will...not...play...for...more...than...a...few...seconds•in.my.case,.Emu.output.causes.the.playback.to.stutter,.but.not.with.the.built-in.el.cheapoTimK,..Director,..Consultant..Kolb..Productions,..Return..to..posts..indexReply....Like....Obviously...Adobe...has...done...a...very...poor...job...in...stabilizing...their...product.Return...to...posts...indexReply......Like......•Adobe...Premiere...Pro...is...a...timeline-based...video...editing...software...application•bit.messy,.but!.Hope.this.helps.someone!!!.Reply.to.this.thread.if.it.works.for.youOctober.7,.1996Will.let.you.know.how.I.get.onRe:..Adobe..Premiere..Pro..CS4..Playback..Problemsby..Andrew..Garley..on..Oct..7,..2009..at..11:46:04..amIts..a..real..problem..with..these..issues,..I..started..off..Haha..trying..to..work..with..HDthe..Nvidia..drivers..had..to..be..uninstalled..to..get..this..to..run..and..the..base..vista..one..left".Maxtor.500.GB,.I.bought.it.thinking.about.capturing.live.footage.on.location.w/On.Location.(DV.Rack)and.all.of.a.sudden.AE.just.crashed.and.closed.then.I.remembered!!!.I.was.unable.to.capture.footage.from.my.deck.onto.this.drive.through.Premiere.Capture.it.just.could.not.handle.it.even.though.it.was.attached.via.FW.and.supposed.to.be.able.to.handle.the.through-put.data.sizeI.captured.successfully.a.whole.amateur.feature.film.then,.when.I.went.back.to.do.a.rough.cut.and.went.to.play.back.scenes.to.select.the.ones.I.wanted,.they.played.for.a.second.of.visuals.then.stopped.while.the.audio.continuedI..dont..have..any..Games..or..Apps,..Just..Adobe..and..OfficeRe:..Adobe..Premiere..Pro..CS4..Playback..Problemsby..Tim..Kolb..on..Feb..4,..2009..at..5:51:30..pmThere's..nothing..else..on..the..FireWire..buss?..It..sure..sounds..like..a..FW..problem..from..what..I'm..hearing.what..if..you..buy..a..cheap..FW..card..and..slap..it..in..the..box..and..see..if..it..works..better?..There's..no..chance..that..anyone..plugged..in..a..6..pin..FW..connector..to..the..machine..upside-down..is..there?..I..recently..had..the..FW..port..on..a..Sony..Z1..camcorder..trashed..most..likely..because..of..this..scenarioRe:...Adobe...Premiere...Pro...CS4...Playback...Problemsby...Eric...Marshall...on...Sep...11,...2009...at...5:54:49...amI...have...the...same...issuePremiere..Pro..supports..high..resolution..video..editing..at..up..to..10,240....8,192[9]..resolution,..at..up..to..32-bits..per..channel..color,..in..both..RGB..and..YUVIt...seems...to...be...a...memory...problem,...but...since...I...have...given...up...on...BM...and...Adobe...for...any...kind...of...serious...work...its...not...worth...me...investigating...any...furtherThat..is..interestingRon..Blanchard..Return..to..posts..indexReply....Like....May.18,.1998Bottom..line.a..software..package..especially..this..expensive..should..not..be..having..these..issuesof...course...I...could...scrub...through,...but...didn't...playbackArticles..adobe..premiere..pro..cs4..4.2.1..Ask..Softonic!..by..Softonic..Editorial..Team..Want..to..make..the..most..of..your..favorite..programs?..Would..you..like..us..to..give..you..a..hand..in..doing..so?What..I..mean..that..it..has..nothing..to..do..with..my..specs,..is..that..before..this..happened..the..video..and..audio..would..play..seamlessly;..even..using..AVCHD,..so..my..thoughts..are..towards..the..program..itself f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FRANCE Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Droits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com